So here's the quickest way I can think of to update everyone, while going into detail (with pictures!) later:
- Bill got a puppy and named her Lucy. She is an American Box-terrier Sled-dog mix. (mut).
- I'm taking one class this semester, COUN 632: Theories
- I applied, interviewed and got the job in Academic Advising and I started Mon., Oct. 13th
- Bill gave me a gift certificate to 'Hair, Body & Sol' for getting the job!
- Started Weight Watchers at work (so far....not SUPER diligent)
- Bill and I are going back to NY for Thanksgiving (Nov. 23 - Dec. 3)
- I'm staying in AK for Christmas & my B-day
- I just got back from my last Recruitment trip to Anchorage on Saturday night and bought WAY too much stuff! (2 pairs of Danskos, and almost $200 of clothes at Target/JCPenny's)
- It snowed like the dickens on Saturday night and ALL day Sunday and has since 'stuck' (for real this time).
- I got to plow most of Bill's driveway with his 4-wheeler (w/ plow). FUN!
- Going to start working out with Cody/Valerie during Lunch (I wrote it, therefore I'm comitted....riiiiiight?)
These past could of days the stress has eased, the anxiety has lessened and being with Bill melts all my anxiety away. Since I've been back (from Anchorage) things have been really, really great. All in all, I am really, truly happy...
Oh yeah.... KNITTING!!! I've been frantically knitting to get Birthday/Christmas knitting done for a certain someone and have really only been working on that! I hope to be completed in a month.
- In Anchorage I bought 2 skeins of Collinette Point 5 in Dark Umber, to make a hat from the Assymetrical Cable Hat from One Skein book by Leigh Radford. EXPENSIVE, but delicious.
- Bought 4 skeins of Spunky Eclectic from Inua in Route 66 and Monkey Farts.
- Bought all the yarn from Inua for the Mosaic Yoke Jacket by Veronik Avery from the Fall 2008 Interweave Knits.
- Still have the yarn (Lopi Lite) for the "Olympic Pullover" that never got knit during the Olympics.
- TONS of WIPs that I REALLY REALLY want to finish before I cast on any of these lovelies. I have SOOOO many projects queued up that I think if I never came across another pattern again, I'd have enough to work on till I die.
No comments:
Post a Comment