It's been a while since the last update, but for good reason. I've been a little busy these days taking care of the newest addition to the Kinne family. Henry Spencer Kinne was born at 2:56pm on Saturday, December 8, 2012. He weighed in at a whopping 10lbs. 6.5ounces and a full head of dark brown hair.
Since then his hair has been getting lighter, his legs a little longer, and face a little chubbier. I'll try and update more often, but with Facebook, Instagram & email, unfortunately the blog usually gets put to the back burner until it's been so long it seems overwhelming to even start a new post. Here's a quick summery of his first 6 months.








1 comment:
I can't believe he is 6 months already! I am not going to be working in Fairbanks this summer, but we are hoping we can make a trip up to visit in the fall. We are buying a condo in Eagle River so you will have to stay with us on your next trip down to the big city. =)
Post a Comment