1st Christmas 2008
Here's one of the many attempts at a family Christmas photo (in between maulings). With the holiday 2 days away it's hard to be focused on anything other than resting, eating and knitting! I'm done with Christmas shopping for Bill and the puppies, I just figure I'll send a box to Emily in Iceland and my family back east once all the hub-bub of Christmas is over and done with.
I did buy myself one special gift though....
I can't believe I did it, but so did like 5 other people from my knit group.... enablers! I just hope that I have enough time in between classes, work and other grown-up things to knit the socks before the next package gets sent!
This year has gone by SO fast! I still can't believe it's already the END of December?!
Highlights for 2008:
- The Rosie Creek Flood of 2008 - Tanana River and Chena River flooded.
- Took 3 Grad classes and got A's in all of them.
- Started Weight Watchers.
- Started hanging out with a fantastic group of knitters at ACRC, the Dredge, Mt. Aurora Lodge and Wolf Run.
- Got the job as Admissions Counselor for UAF.
- Left Admissions for the Academic Advisor Job at UAF.
- Met Bill.
- Moved in with Bill.
- Got Lucy (the puppy).
(cause Bill's place is still internetless...)

2 comments:
Wrangler looks HUGE! Is he really that big or is it a perspective thing? Clifford the big red dog!
What is that rockin' socks thing...?
Well, Wrangler is a pretty big puppy (about 85lbs.) but it might be a little bit of a perspective thing too.
Blue Moon Fiber has a "Rockin' Sock Club" every year, check out their site: http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/newmoon/rsc/
Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment