I've been knitting like a mad-woman in my classes because it keeps me focused and because I have so many Christmas/birthday/baby shower gifts to knock out. Here's the latest finished project.
This will go to a baby that is due in February. "The day after our brick of cheese expires," according to Bill. It's the Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmerman. Beautiful, and FUN to knit. It literally forms itself out of a blob. I can't wait to give it. I have a bunch of yarn left over so I might make a hat, or booties to match. The yarn is Socks that Rock - Rocky Horror.
We need more days like this.
2 comments:
Hahaha...love the picture of your dog asleep on his back!
You did such a great job on your BSJ too..wonderful knitting!!!
We are starting to get a chill in the air here in northern California now too. Snowflakes and hot cocoa sounds so cozy!!
Gin, the little sweater is awesome. I want it. But not a baby.
Post a Comment