One week ago today, on July 17th, 2010, I married my best friend, Bill. We flew back to Rochester, N.Y. where it was 95F with nearly 100% humidity to have an 11am outdoor wedding. Although we, guests included, were a little sweaty, and a little sun-kissed, the whole day went perfectly. Although Wrangler and Lucy weren't able to make the trip (Wrangler would have been MISERABLE in the heat!) they were there in spirit as you will see in this quick slide show of the day.
4 comments:
Congratulations Gin!!!
What great photos! Congrats and best wishes to you and the hubster.
I followed the link because anybody who has a bacon bra is alright with me, and I can tell that I was right about how awesome you are.
Take care!
A fellow Raveler.
gorgeous pictures!!! that is so sweet.
Congratulations, Gin!!!! I'm really happy for you both!!!!
Post a Comment