So.... it's been a while huh? I got back from Pam's house no real worse for wear. Wrangler was excited to be back. I took that Monday and Tuesday off of work to catch up on an entire weeks' worth of homework from both classes. YUCK!
Speaking of classes.... Dum, dum dum... I'm up to my eyeballs in class shit. I mean, I know in the end it's going to be great, but for right now I am suffering. Although, Sue, my professor DID say, "If you're in grad school and you have a life, then you're in a bad program" which says a lot and makes me feel a little better about my cutting myself off completely from civilization while I blast through these 2 courses.
What's on the needles...Hmmmm, I've got one of the wrist warmers totally done. The retro-prep pullover is on hold YET AGAIN. Right now I'm excited about casting on the Clapotis Hat I'm doing it in this amazing Malabrigo. It's my first time casting on with in even though I bought the stuff probably 3 years ago. I'm VERY excited.
FINALLY I was invided to RAVELRY!!! It is by far, the COOLEST website I have ever experienced. It's better than MySpace... the only thing it's lacking... the friends that I had on MySpace. Yet again, that's what social networking is all about... going out and meeting new people...
Even Wrangler likes it... when he's not sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment