Less than 7 days till EVERYTHING is due.
10-15 page paper on Musk Ox and Qiviut, 15 minutes presentation on Musk Ox & study for the final.
I promised Carrie I'd be done with my paper by 6pm on Sunday night which would give me Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and some of Thursday to prepare for my presentation and study for the final. I meet with Rob to go over test stuff on Monday, which will give us more time if we need.
I get to go home this Saturday at 6am!! All this junk has to be done by Thursday.
Knitting News:
Done with 3 out of 4 student assistant scarfs, one monkey sock done, one fletching hand warmer done and 5,000,000 projects on the "to do list" I'm going to knit on the airplane and at home like it ain't no thang.
Wish me luck.
1 comment:
It really is too bad that instead of doing a report on Musk Ox that you couldn't have prepared a knitted example of their hair. That would have been much more enjoyable - and maybe the instructor would have gone for it if he or she got to keep the result...I don't know that might be too generous.
Here's a project for
http://www.craftycrafty.tv/2007/05/adventures_in_knitting_knit_yo.html:>biology that is very creative. I can't find the original post I saw a year ago that actually explained it to be for a class.
-Heidi O
Post a Comment