With two 15 page papers, a 15 minutes long presentation, and a final exam still left to study for in the next 8 days, it's hard to get excited about going home in 10 days. I know this is ALWAYS the case when in school, but it's still extremely stressful. I I stayed home from work today to do the 15-page paper on Musk Ox due Thursday, but just got an e-mail from Dr. Cole saying we've got till the 20th (one more week). What does that mean for me? I can finally have time to READ the books that I got for the paper, finish up my counseling paper and get it in and prepare for the presentation. HOWEVER, I was hoping to devote this entire weekend to studying for the final exam so that I can get a really good grade. I want to get an A on the final, because if it's higher than our mid-term grade, he'll replace it.
So... after spending the entire morning on the phone with credit card companies, cell phone companies, student loan people, bank people, car insurance people and other jerks, I think I'm ready to actually start my paper. I hope to get it done before the weekend so that I can focus on the final.
Monday is "FINALS SNACK DAY" and I haven't signed up for anything yet, but I will bring in the student's stockings on that day. I hope they're excited. Unfortunately Rick will be getting a "Woody Woodpecker Present" because his scarf isn't done yet. I'll probably finish it on the flight.
I have so much to do before I leave for New York on the 22nd.
I have to:
-finish two 10-15 page papers
-finish a 15 minute presentation on Musk Ox
-Study and do well on the final
-Sign up for classes for next semester
-wash the dishes in the sink
-wash my bedding and the couch blankets
-I'd like to dust
-clean out the fridge
-buy more dog food and green beans
-clean the house
- & PACK!!!!
Well I better get crackin' if I hope to have this day not be a COMPLETE waste. Wrangler's keeping my company by snoring away on his bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment