Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life Isn't Black & White

Work, school, school, work, work, school, school, work...It seems like that's all I ever do these days. Although to be completely honest, it doesn't bother me that much. I miss knitting whenever I want, watching gobs of T.V. and not having a care in the world, but having a job that I love, working with good people, doing what I love to do everyday, ain't too shabby. Here are the people I work with: (clock-wise) Me, Hope, Charlie, Jessica & Joe.Last weekend, when I was taking a "break" from life I rented and watched the ENTIRE first season of "The L-Word." I don't know if you've ever watched any of this show, but it's some trashy stuff! I think that's why I love it SOOOOO MUCH! I told myself that I can't rent season two until the end of the semester. Good incentive to get the classes DONE.

Not too much new on the knitting front. I've been trying to crank away at the Entrelac Noro Scarf and have turned the heel and am almost done with the second koigu magic loop sock (man, that pattern is GREAT for meetings!) I also got about 4 or more inches done on the retro-prep goblin pullover sweater. I will be happy when that thing is done!

It snowed 6-inches the other night (Sunday, I think) and is snowing pretty hard again. It's April already! Isn't winter done yet? Don't get me wrong I LOVE, love, LOOOOOVE snow, especially when it's not super cold outside, but I have to be honest... when we got a taste of spring like we did the week before last, it's hard to go back.

The rest of the semester is going to be ridiculously busy with a final project due in one class, both finals being given out next week, work trip to Anchorage next week, and dishes still needing to be done. Honest, they'll get done... someday.
Luckily, Wrangler loves every season equally!

No comments: