Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ice Park 2011

Sunday night Bill and I visited the Ice Park for the first time in two years. I was so bummed that we missed it last year, I vowed not to miss it again this year. We only stayed for about 2 hours, but was plenty of time to walk the whole park, see the sculptures, sip hot chocolate and slide down the infamous ice slides!

Here are just a few shots from that night...

Love the lighting.

A giant ice magnifying glass, actually burned plywood!

The single block sculptures were amazing this year.

The detail in this one was unbelievable.

This was my favorite of the multi-block sculptures.

The view from the top of the ice slides.

This one totally gave me the creeps... too real!

Chilly cheeks, but a fun night!


1 comment:

Debbie T said...

Wow, those are amazing!!! I've never seen anything like that before.