Thursday, August 16, 2007

a bachelorette's life for me

Beer, pizza and porn. You can't tell I live alone with my dog can you? Nothing too new. Work is crazy as usual and will be until the end of September I'm sure. Wrangler hurt his leg this morning from running to get the ball and now he has a slight limp. We went for a walk to Rosie Creek and he seemed fine and totally excited to do the whole thing regardless of the limp.

Hmmm... I got a new BUST in the mail the other day, so I've been reading that. I got a new WEEK too, but I have yet to break that bad boy open. It's folded up in my purse with about 3 bills stuck inside... YUCK. I can't believe how dark it is these days around this time. Crazy. Thinking more and more about gradschool. I should really sit down one of these days and do a pro's and con's list of all the shit I got going on in my life.

I'm not completely putting the Retro-pullover down, just on the back burner for 10 seconds. Mom wants me to knit a hat for her friend who's having a baby in February. I might as well get it done now, so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I'm just doing an Imbilical Cord hat from the first stitch n' bitch book our of Blue Sky Organic Cotton, in white. I LOVE the way it knits up. I'll have to make something bigger later, along with the 10,000 other projects that are on my "to do" list.

Pizza left-overs for days.... I love it.

No comments: