
It's only 9:45pm but I feel like I've long since crashed. I think it's off to be with me. Tonight will be the first night that I allow Wrangler to sleep without his E-collar. I hope he just sleeps and doesn't scratch! He goes to the vet on Monday to get his stitches out. The doctor still hasn't gotten the test results from his lump slicing. We'll see I guess. At this point, it's out, so I really don't care what the news is after that.

I haven't done any knitting yet tonight... I know, I know... it's uncalled for, but seriously, I fell asleep like 4 times as soon as I got home. I'll bring up the "Route 66 Socks" that I've been working on for a while now. I've got one down, and hopefully I'll get the other one done SOON. It's so weird how it takes like one and a half weeks to do the first sock, and then a month and a half to do the second one.
No comments:
Post a Comment