First and foremost... the Route 66 socks are DONE!!!

I gave the extra yarn to Sarah at her babyshower on Sunday because she liked it so much. I hope she uses it for her bun in the oven. They were super fun to knit, and I know I've said 10,000 times that I'm going to stop socks till I finish a big project, but it's going to be hard. God, I love Spunky Eclectic yarn (& my lil' dog Wrangler).

Hmmm... Now onto what I did this weekend. I know the snow isn't on the ground yet, but I went the quilting route. I went to Kathy's house on Saturday night and quilted from 6:30pm till after midnight! It was awesome. We made big salads, nachos and drank diet coke. It was a sewing, cutting, ironing whirl-wind! It was orginally going to be a baby quilt for Sarah's shower, but I liked it SOOOO much, that I decided to keep it for myself. It's TOTALLY me, and I knew it from the get-go. I mean, come on... look at it!

On to the next project: What could it be???
Why, yes... it's the Retro-prep Pullover from Interweave Knit's Fall 2002! I've only gotten through about 4 or 5 inches, I'm just starting the decreasing for the waist shaping.
So, that's the project that I'm going to stick with till it's done. Next entry, I'll probably list allll the projects that I have started, want to start, or need to finish. I want to start washing the stuff I have finished with my new SOAK.

But for now...
The one and only tomato from my plant. Keep your fingers crossed that it's not going to frost before the others redden up. Good-bye summer, hello winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment